Monday, October 1, 2012

Project #3 Outdoor area

We moved camp spots when we got the new camper. So not only do we have inside to fix up but outside too. And I've started....
My "garden bed". Really, I'm not sure what to call it but I've basically taken most my outdoor things and the twin iron bed frame that ended up not fitting in the little back room in the camper that we're creating for Eli, and making a "nifty" little area for plants, hummingbirds, other birds and such. And trust me, the hummingbirds and all birds love it. My neighbor lady loves it too. Her name's LaJean and she has the same kind of taste I do! She's a fab lady! She came over to thank me for making this little "garden bed" because she said she can enjoy looking at all the birds from her big window which she sits at when she sews. Plus, she loves the "look". Honestly, when I was putting it all together, I looked over and saw her big window and thought...I'll position this just right and I'll do this for both of us! Cause I could tell by some of her outdoor stuff that she was a kindred spririt! Looks like my intuition was right! She might even like having tea outside one day! :) I still have more outdoor to do...so I'll be posting more pics to this post later....

3 comments:

  1. You moved sites again...why am I not surprised? :o) I like the rocks and stuff around the garden bed. Makes it more garden-y and not "I just threw my bed out the door." :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol ~ yeah, the snow birds were comin' to the site we were in....it's their "every year winter site" they go to! The site we're in now can be as permanent as we wish....but you know! We might like to see how our glamper looks elsewhere before long ~ lol. I'm glad to hear that the rocks helped and it doesn't look like I just threw my bed out the door ~ lol. There's actually some pretty "upity" people round here and I could just imagine them thinking that if I wouldn't have done it how I did it. Now they're just thinkin....what weird people!!! lol

    ReplyDelete