Friday, September 28, 2012

Our new glamper!!!

I have to say I'm so excited!!! Thanks to my mom & dad, we were able to get this vintage glamper! There's a lot more room in it compared to the motor home (which we sold & used the money to buy this one). So...here she is! She doesn't have a name yet ~ but I'm sure she will before long! She needs some TLC, but she's still a beauty! I'll be posting pics of "fix ups" as I go along! I'm really excited bout fixing her up & glamping in her! Woohooo!!!
Here's us driving her through the hill country to her new home! When we left out of the parking lot of the place we bought it from, the guy says, "ya'll remind me of the couple on the Long Long Trailer"! Ha ~ I'm guessing it's because my husband's fairly dark skinned and my hair is red right now and this is a pretty long trailer!!! Not as long as their's was ~ but still!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that movie!!! I need to see a pic of the inside please. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you love that movie. If you recall...we borrowed your copy. I still have it and need to return it to ya some time! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! So that's where it is!!! Well I guess I'm just gonna have to come up there to get it. :o)

    ReplyDelete