Saturday, September 1, 2012

Garage Sale/Resale Day

We decided to go hit some garage sales and resale shops. A few things I found... vintage earrings; fifty cents.....
vintage clock for glamper; one dollar.....
older enamel ware, great for glamping; three dollars....
was in need of a neato hooked rug type purse; one dollar....
shabby chic linens; 1 dollar fifty cents....
and Eli tryin' an outfit on at a resale shop ~ LOVE....
and best deal of the day goes to Matt! He found a COOL vintage luggage set on the side of the road, FREE, and it's got brown suede, it's got a fabulous vintage pattern, and it's neiman marcus....
I LOVE this kind of shopping. Was hoping to find some cool chairs and rugs and more linens but didn't happen. But had fun and like the stuff I got! =) And gonna do it again in the next few days!!! =)

4 comments:

  1. Love the bowl with the fish...if you wanna give it to me for my Birthday I wouldn't mind. :o) BTW, you just made me wanna come up and go shopping with you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah ~ Its two plates and three bowls. Billy & Pricilla came last night and we grilled steaks and used em'! It was nice. Um...I'd give em' to ya for your b/day but I'm already addicted to them ~ lol. I'm keepin' my eye out for stuff for ya though. =)
    You should come! And not only will we shop but we'll swim and we'll glamp!!! Woohooo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only one problem...I don't have a glamper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can glamp with me in my glamper. Men can CAMP outside! =)

    ReplyDelete